Saturday, June 21, 2008

Things Get Confusing

OK...I left off with me once again using the Timeturner, forcing Lilac to come and not die. Now if you think that what happened so far is hard to believe...you have a BIG shock coming because it gets even MORE bizarre...yup...Kids don't attempt to redo what we have done...A LOT has happened and we are currently in this time period still.

We arrived in the Great Hall out of thin air with Lilac trying to kill me, but then I stopped her by blowing her off the staff table with my air element...YES I DID say the STAFF TABLE....Bet you that Dumbledore got a shocker when we landed right in front of him huh?...Well, Lets just say that Lilac saw Evil Grandpa, Tom Riddle, and get this HE DIDN'T LOOK LIKE A SNAKE MAN! Well, when I saw him..I kinda...lost it....I screamed EVIL GRANDFATHER OF DEATH! and pointed at him...then he made a fool of himself and said that he didn't do the necessary things to BE a grandfather...in front of the entire Great Hall! LOL. But yeah...I politely asked him who my grandma was and he REFUSED TO TELL ME! CAN YOU BELIEVE HIM!...I mean I have a right to know who my grandmother is...Don't I?...Lets just say I wasn't pleased sooo I punched him out of his chair....Then...Lilac didn't know who this one old guy was and when Good Grandpa told her it was Professor Dippit...She asked "Dip What?"....then Dumbledore pointed to the timeturner...questioning Dippet...and Lilac thought that he wanted to dip that timeturner....odd I know...Well after I got Lilac to understand that Dippet was the guys name...I saw a younger Peter Pettigrew...I kinda picked him up and threw him in the Lake...Who knew that he couldn't swim?...To bad Grandpa saved him....then used Stupefy on Lilac and I....

We came to in...I think it was the Headmaster's office....We were tied to chairs with magical rope...While I was telling the rope and chair that I hated them, Dumbledore and Dippet were staring at me and Lilac....Then we took a truth potion...Me willingly and Lilac by force...Our true names were revealed...though thankfully I stopped myself from saying the Riddle part of my name....Dippet muttered something about him not even knowing that Dumbledore had a kid. Yeah....it was kinda awkward....

After Dippet had left....Lilac had to be an idiot and say "we come from the future, but fear not, we come in peace"...or something like that....She had forgotten that I no longer had the vial of memories, but thankfully we convinced Grandpa that we were for the light and NOT crazy. Then we were sorted into our houses...Me in Gryffindor and Lilac in Slytherin...Also Lilac had to change her name to Lilac Bishop...She was NOT happy....but we went to our assigned Houses none the less.

After we were officially introduced to the school, I joined the Gryffindor table and was almost immediately greeted by none other than the Marauders...minus Peter, Thank the Lord....It seems that Sirius likes to flirt with....ALL the girls....including me...let me try to get there introduction of themselves correctly....Sirius introduced himself as "The most wanted man ever", James introduced himself as "Prankster extrordinair" and then Remus just introduced himself and apologized for his friends. I insulted Sirius and James's egos..and the two were shocked that I didn't fall for their charms....After about 20 minutes, we became pretty good friends, they kinda reminded me of the Twins, Fred and George...It was fun. Then I had to act like the newbie and have them show me to the Gryffindor common room....Did I mention that Sirius kissed my hand when he introduced himself AND when we got to the Fat Lady's portrait?...The second time I stated that he must really like hands and walked off....I overheard James and Remus ask if he preferred boy hands or girl hands...Throughout the time we all spent together...I think they noticed I wasn't the happiest of the bunch, no matter how much I acted like it. But whenever they asked what was wrong, I just smiled and brushed off the question....After all I couldn't just say, "Oh I just can't believe I am seeing all of you so happy, you see I'm from the future and in the future one of you is dead, another a wanted criminal, and the last a lonely outcast of society"....Can I?

I can't really explain it...But when I was with those three...I really did forget at times...my past...and my real purpose for being here....Its just that...when I was with them...I felt at home....Strange huh?

As you may remember...I gave up playing Quidditch on a team because it reminded me to much of Kevin...Well one day I went down to the Pitch alone and took to the sky....pretending I was in a match like I used to....Thats where Remus, Sirius, and James found me....They were amazed...and wanted me to join the Gryffindor team....I refused.....even when they begged to know why....I think....to them...I was a mystery that they couldn't solve....and my refusal to play on the team....just created more questions that I could not answer.....

A big problem presented itself when I found out that Riddle was a student teacher for Defense Against the Dark Arts...I kinda refused to learn from him...AND got Sirius to join my rebellion...he didn't even know what we were refusing...but Oh Well! After my refusal, Dumbledore decided to continue the lesson...and guess what? Riddle actually thought that I needed HELP from HIM! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT!...Then for some odd reason he revealed that he was jealous of some guy that Lilac was with...now THAT was funny! I laughed like crazy! Soon after that, I found out that Lilac ALSO refused to learn from Riddle...and we both had to go to Bonding Lessons with him...yes I DID say Bonding Lessons.....Fortunately for me, I am a good actress and tricked everyone into believing that I was fine with Evil Grandpa..and I was freed from the bonding lessons...Unfortunately for Lilac, she didn't catch on and had to continue with them.

After I received my new freedom...I had to deal with a little...surprise...Sirius asked me on a date....Now if any of you know anything about the the famous Sirius Black when he was in school, he had NEVER been rejected by a girl...it just so happens that I was the first....After all, I couldn't date him...I couldn't love him...i swore it on Kevin's blood....Let's just say...he didn't take it well. Afterwards, Lily, who became my best friend in that time, asked me what was wrong...I told her some of my past...but not all...She understood why I couldn't date him...But at the same time she didn't understand at all...

That night I was wondering the grounds in my fox form...I'm an animagus if you didn't know ...and I saw Sirius...he didn't know it was me...and started talking...that night I found out that I wasn't just another girl to him....he actually cared about me...maybe even loved me....my guilt grew...but what could I do?....he would hate me if he found out that I was the granddaughter of the soon to be Dark Lord....that I was part vampire....and from the future....not to mention the half-sister of his future daughter!....I didn't know what to do...

The next day.....I....found outsome disturbing news from Lilac......Lucius Malfoy....wants to...get in my pants!!!!! EWWWWWWWWWWWW.....That was VERY disturbing...I almost barfed....but I also found out that Lilac made Madam Promfey think that Tom raped her....I laughed at that one....Then after Lilac ran off....Sirius came and went all emotional, proclaiming his love for me ad saying that he would love me forever, no matter what....I started to cry...I guess it was to much for me to handle...I tried to tell him that we couldn't be together...and when he tried to kiss me...Peter ran into the room!....Ever grow fangs? I DO!...Yup...why? I didn't know at the time, but when Peter came into the room...The fangs of my Vampire ancestors grew....and I ran out of the room, hearing Sirius yell at Peter....

After seeing the fangs and leaving the room, I did the only thing I could think of....I went to the library and did some research...Did you know that people with vampire ancestry, though normally don't show vampiric characteristics, WILL if a traitor is nearby?....Yup it seems that any person with with vampire ancestry will grow fangs and experience blood lust every time a traitor is in the same room....Though during the first time this happens, there may not be any blood lust, the blood lust will grow every time it happens and if said vampire descendant EVER succumbs to the blood lust...that person will completely change into a vampire FOREVER....THAT got me....it definitely put a downer on my day...

When I went to inform Lilac about my....problem....I found her in her...box....again....And she told me that Mind Tom was trying to make her make out with...real Tom.....odd I know...When I told her what happened...she wasn't happy.....who would be really?

That night as I sat near the Lake....I had an idea....There were too many questions....it was time to get some answers....Well sorry but I got to leave you hanging...I think that is a lot to take in. I may continue later on today...but you may have to wait. What was my decision?....You're in for a BIG surprise!

-Saphire.A.R.P.D

2 comments:

Nameless said...

you are correct. things do get confusing. I am so intrigued! please, continue!

Nameless

Just Me said...

i am so totally NOT an idiot...

AND IT IS CONFUSING! How would I know what I am doing? I mean here I am just trying to live normally and I have to deal with all this crap.

Anyway,

I'll post more tomorrow I think.

~Lilac