Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Beginning

Since Lilac is telling her story, I thought should tell mine. The story of a girl who lost one life to gain another. Just like there is Lilac and Echo....There is Saphire and Radar....and like Lilac, I sometimes manage Radar's blog. Except I don't drive Radar crazy like Lilac does Echo.

As Lilac stated on her blog, my full name is Saphire Anna Riddle Percival Dumbledore Black....though the last part is for another time. My parents are dead...I saw them die with my own eyes, while I was hidden away in a secret room. Though it is true that Lilac and I are sisters...we share only our mother's blood....our fathers are quite different. Her's a Gryffindor...mine a Slytherin. Our mother...a Ravenclaw, Ravenclaw's heir in fact.

The night my father and our mother were killed was the night I learned what death truly was. Shortly after I saw them die at the hands of Voldemort, Albus Dumbledore came and found me curled up on the ground sleeping...with tear-stained cheeks. He took me to Hogwarts...where he discovered just how much knowledge my three year old self possessed. He found out that I saw my parents die...that I knew that they weren't coming back...because I was able to see exactly what pulled the carriages of Hogwarts. It was there at the school...that I grew to the person I am today.

Even at the young age of three, I was known as a genius....I truly was my mother's daughter, but I didn't go to either one of the houses my parents went to. Instead of Ravenclaw or Slytherin, I went to Gryffindor. As Dumbledore's adopted granddaughter, nobody was really surprised. In that first year of officially attending Hogwarts as a student....I saw just how different I was from the other students. I had already mastered the basic spells, where they had just begun to touch the surface of their magic. If it hadn't been for my friend Kevin....I don't know if I could have made it through that first year.

In my second year, Quidditch became my life. I was one of the best on the team. Both Kevin and I were chasers. Together nobody could beat us.
My third year was one of my happiest. Kevin asked my to be his girlfriend and I accepted. I loved him with all my heart. Everything was perfect....but that all changed in my fourth year, when my life began a downward spiral.

When we entered my fourth year, everything was fine, but that year I joined the Order and was keeping an eye on the movements of Sirius Black. Kevin got jealous. He thought I was getting to interested in the known criminal...We had a fight and my emotions hit their peak. At the time, I didn't know that I controlled both fire AND air. I had mastered fire...so I thought it was no longer a danger...boy was I wrong. Both elements raged out of control..and Kevin was killed. I was devastated and never again entered a relationship. After that, I dove into my studies and quit the Quidditch team...but I did play on my own during the summers.

I graduated top of my class and soon rose up to be Head of the Aurors. I was only 17, yet I was the best and put in charge of men and women old enough to be my grandparents. Strange, I know, but they listened to me without question. It took awhile, but I gained their respect. Though some...still showed rebellion, I kept them in line.

Bet you're wondering why the Chasers that Harry knew weren't me and Kevin...well like Lilac said...there IS a reason. Its because none of this ever happened...well it did...but only me and Lilac lived it...understand?...yeah though not...Just read on and you will in time.

I had known Lilac in passing at school, but we never really talked. To me...she never seemed liked the bad type. So when I saw her on the WANTED list, I was surprised....especially when it said that she made Harry insane.

Well that's my story of before mine and Lilac paths intertwined. I'll tell you more another time. But remember...even though that from here on, me and Lilac are together...we've had different experiences....and different views.

Goodbye for now,
Saphire.A.R.D

5 comments:

Thought in a Cup said...

My life is destroying the world.

~Soahc

Just Me said...

different views HA you got that right.

Saph, let me tell you something, you made me sound like I was a good kid. Heck, just becasue I was in gryffindor didn't change much. I did grow up in a house full of slytherins/deatheaters. (At least I have a conscience) But when you met me in the book store that day, ha..hahaha you definetly did NOT think that I was on the good side. When I was.

Okay, so I sound al ittle evil sometimes, but need I remind you all that I barely had a childhood? I mean, what you've read so far is just my "first life" It get so much worse.

-Lilac

Just Me said...

I'm Saphire, the awesome non-experiment, who thought it was unfair that Lilac got a blog and I didn't, but now I to have my own blog because Lilac isn't the only one with stuff to say.

-Lol I am AWESOME! Be jealous!
--Lilac

Storm said...

Yay now Saphire has a blog to! I knew I spelled her name wrong. I'M SORRY!!!
Ok, See Ya then!
Storm 0.O

Spirit said...

its ok Strom, and I started to see Lilac as evil as I read more and more about you, Lilac

-Saphire