Wednesday, June 18, 2008

BIG MESS UP

I left off with Lilac and I being stuck in our twelve year old bodies and having to relive our lives at Hogwarts, beginning with our second year...but that was the least of our problems. Ever try convincing your adopted grandpa that you are you...accept you are your 17 year old self trapped in your twelve year old self's body...when you are SUPPOSED to BE twelve!?!?!...Yeah, I didn't think so. Let me tell you, it isn't easy! Thankfully, I had a vial of both mine and Grandpa's memories of the war...and our times together as a family or he NEVER would have believed me! How I got those memories?....Well you find out A LOT of interesting things when you have had the ENTIRE Hogwarts library at you disposal 24/7 since you were three.

We went through our second year normally. We focused on our lessons that we had already learned, while Harry, Hermione and Ron went to do their thing with Fluffy, the mirror, the stone and the evil Professor that shared the back of his head with my evil, deranged Grandpa...It all changed the next year.

In our third year, Lilac just HAD to run into Harry and mess up the time line....or if you want to get technical...she COMBINED the two timelines that we knew...stupid flashing lights...So now instead of a normal year of people getting petrified by a giant snake roaming through the school's pipe system, we had that AND an escaped criminal who was actually innocent! We knew that Harry had to meet Sirius....but FIRST we had to keep Sirius ALIVE. So I sent my fox Schitz to help Sirius. Later that year, Harry was off doing what he should be doing in his THIRD year, not his SECOND....and Lilac and I were in the Chamber of Secrets. Younger evil grandpa seemed to know Lilac and at the time we didn't know why...so while dear old grandpa flirted with Lilac and put her in a trance, I yes ME and ME ALONE handled TWO basilisks at once and eventually killed them. While this was happening those two were kissing and evil grandpa was turning Lilac into partly vampire/horocrux....before anyone asks...yes my evil grandpa Tom Marvolo Riddle, the Dark Lord Voldemort, is in fact half vampire...and I am a quarter vampire....plus quite a bit of other things...but that will come in later.

Later that same day, I woke up in the hospital wing and heard everyone talking about Lilac, who was asleep at the moment. It seems she had become a Horocrux.....but at the time I didn't understand...they wouldn't tell me...so I lost my temper...something I still regret. You see when I lose my temper, I lose control over my elements...Kevin had heard that I was in the Hospital Wing and had come to visit me....good grandpa had made a shield around everyone in the room to protect them...but Kevin...Kevin came into the room at the last moment...and was killed...I killed him again...It was on that day that I swore NEVER to fall in love again....I swore with his blood....I believed that anyone I fell in love with...would only meet the same fate as Kevin.

In our fourth year, Dumbledore decided that I would be put in Gryffindor and Lilac would be put in Slytherin...we knew it would happen....but like everything else it happened sooner....Lilac went crazy and locked herself in a rock box using her earth element....while I suffered silently....Sirius found and comforted me. After that I became friends with Fred and George...we were quite the pranksters...oh yeah...I didn't tell you did I? I was one of the best pranksters known. While me and the twins were becoming friends, Lilac was busy stealing Snape's cake and driving all of the teachers nuts.....Slowly throughout the year...I began to have feelings for Fred...he loved me...I knew that clearly enough....but I couldn't find it in my heart to love HIM....Lilac fell for a guy named Bubbles....I didn't trust him...He didn't go to Hogwarts in our old lives....where did he come from? That year the Yule Ball and Triwizards Tournament were hosted....Lilac went with Bubble to the Yule Ball...George went with Lilac's other self "Trista"...and I went with Fred...At first it was a nice night until Voldemort came...then another Voldemort came....and yeah....I still had my timeturner...we said goodbye to another time....though Lilac came by force....I HAD NO CHOICE! SHE WAS GONNA KILL HERSELF!!!!

Well...Voldemort from our old time saw what I was doing and tried to stop us....he threw a curse...it hit the timeturner....and we ended up in the marauders era.....yeah shocking huh? It gets REALLY confusing after this....so prepare yourself.

Saphire.A.R.D.

5 comments:

Just Me said...

rereading it boggles my brain...

-Lilac

Spirit said...

yup
-Saphire

Nameless said...

This is so strange! sorry if i offended you, but i normally understand stuff like this! Does you past ever come back to you when you least expect it, causing you to stop whatever your doing to relive the moment?goodbye

Nameless

Spirit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Spirit said...

Yeah....It is odd and we did have to relive A LOT of stuff...the past coming back to haunt me?...You'll see how true that is in the NEXT part of the story...gotta tell you THAT is the strangest part by far!

Saphire