Monday, June 23, 2008

Surprises and Confusion

Alright, I bet a lot of you are wondering what my decision was huh? Well thats simple it was to have a talk with my ancestors....or the vampire coven they belonged to. I knew that going into a vampire's territory would be extremely dangerous, but I also knew that it was something I had to do. With vampires by my side, I would be stronger....and I knew more about vampires and their ways than most. If the kin of a vampire, betrayed their ways and killed another of their kin in cold blood, then said kin would be banished from the coven, if there was another attempt on other kin, then death was imminent for the murderer.

Without another word, I stood and went to the Dark Forest. Almost immediately, I was surrounded and questioned. I stayed calm and told the guards that I had come in search of my blood ancestor. They asked for a name, but I had none to give. Since I had no name, my blood was needed to see if I truly belonged to their coven. Thankfully, I had a vial of my blood. After one sip the guards eyes widened and he bowed to me, begging for my forgiveness. He called me princess and immediately brought to the coven's leader. It was there that I received a surprise. My ancestor was the Vampire Queen, leader of the coven, but that was not the only surprise....Her mate was none other than Salazar Slytherin. I stepped back in shock. How? This discovery created so many questions, but that night, I solved the age old mystery of Hogwarts School. What happened to the fourth founder....Salazar Slytherin. It seems that Salazar left the school because he choose to become a vampire and live forever with his love.

I stayed for a few hours, explaining the reason of my visit. I told them the truth. I told them that I was their descendant and that I was ashamed of my true name. They asked why....I told them. I told them that my grandfather, Tom Riddle, murdered his son...MY father..in cold blood. I told them that my half-sister on my mother's side was taken because he thought that she was his true granddaughter. I told them of the war that raged and caused so much grief...and I told them of my mission. They were shocked and they both agreed that Tom Marvolo Riddle would die. After we settled that problem, I asked Sophia, my ancestor, if there was a way to stop the blood lust and the fangs. She touched my forehead and said the words "Ater atra atrum auxilium".She told me that that this would only stop my blood lust...not my fangs. She also gave me a necklace that I could use to call upon any member of the coven...my coven. On that night, I gained a new title....Saphire, Princess of the Vampires.

The next day, I was with the Marauders and noticed that Remus wasn't looking well. When I thought about it, I realized that that night was a full moon....I also noticed that Sirius was acting weird. After I helped Remus to the Hospital Wing, James pulled me aside and asked me if there was a reason I didn't go on a date with Sirius. I told him that there was reason, but I refused to tell him what that reason was and seemed to accept it.

That night, I decided that it was time to reveal ONE of my secrets. The fact that I was an animagus. I followed them into the Shrieking Shack. James and Sirius were shocked beyond belief...and Sirius was embarrassed because he realized that I was the fox that he confessed his love for me to.

The next day, I noticed that Lilac wasn't around. When I saw her later that day, she was covered in scratches and when I asked her what happened, her eyes glowed red and she grew...what looked like fangs....Not to mention...attacked me...

Later that day.....a bad thing happened....I was sitting in the common room....and ALL the marauders walked in....that included Peter....my fangs grew...I covered them and tried to get away...but Sirius grabbed me and took my hand away from my mouth....they all saw and I let my tears stream down my face...I saw Sirius's face....he was horrified...Without another word, I turned and ran to Dumbledore's office. I ran into the room, only to see Tom. I quickly made up an excuse and ran to the Lake....It was there that Sirius found me.

He walked up behind me silently....I thought that he would hate me...unlike Remus, I was a vampire year around....He told me he didn't hate me and said that he loved me...I asked why...and all he said was that you didn't need a reason to love someone...and pulled my into a loving kiss. I froze at first, but slowly began to kiss back. I told him that he couldn't tell anyone because I would be in danger if people found out. He promised to protect me no matter what.....But I knew he couldn't.....It was I that had to protect him.....That night...I accepted the fact that I had fallen in love with Sirius Black.

Now HERE'S A SHOCKER! Ever have your new boyfriend have to...do it with someone else RIGHT WHEN YOU GET TOGETHER or your half-sister will cease to exist? I HAVE!....yup....Lilac's arm was disappearing....and no matter how mad I was at her, I didn't want her to stop existing....I liked her existing thanks...So....I broke it off with Sirius...and he didn't take it well.....Then a few hours later, Lilac walked up and said that everything was fine...and something about unfreezing Tom. Then me and Sirius were back to together....HOORAY!

The next day......I almost barfed......Malfoy tried to....RAPE ME!...Thankfully Sirius saved me....well dog Sirius did....well I thought he did...but when I asked him later....he didn't remember. Still didn't know who or what saved me, but I decided that Malfoy needed to learn a lesson....It was time for a little REVENGE! ...What was that revenge? You'll find out in my next post.

-Saphire.A.R.P.D

3 comments:

Just Me said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Spirit said...

I had to delete your comment because it would ruin the surprise...I don't find out THAT fact until AFTER my revenge

Spirit said...

I forgot to sign
Saphire.A.R.P.D.