Wednesday, June 18, 2008

First Ending...First Disappearance

As you all know the story that Lilac and I are telling is one that you are all unfamiliar with. Well There are stories that you all don't know. This is only one. That one day where mine and Lilac's paths crossed....changed EVERYTHING.

At first it was a normal day, I had gone to Flourish and Blotts to get some new books because unfortunately...I had read all of mine. I had been looking at the Defense Against the Dark Arts Section, when I first saw her. Though I didn't like it, we were enemies and on different sides of the law. I made my move and held my wand up against her neck. We talked a bit...well more like threatened eachother...but we came to an understanding and I agreed to help her....and boy was I in for a shock. I had no idea just how much this would cost me. In a few short minutes I lost my job, the respect of my peers, and free connection with my family. Thankfully, Uncle Aberforth understood that I had to do this and accepted...even though we would be enemies. He gave us a head start as final gift to me, his niece.

We were in a panic and Lilac was still shocked that I had agreed to help her. We quickly ran to Hell in a Handbasket and found Harry....singing....about his love for...Lilac...it was odd, but there wasn't much time to think. I quickly grabbed them both, told them what to envision and apparated to my hideout.

When we got there, we debated....or...argued to be more precise...about what to do. While Lilac and I did that...Harry smelled his....feet...don't ask. But then the two idiots thought that it would be safe to go for a walk outside.... down a dark alley and OF COURSE we were found and captured. Lord Moldybutt then came down to the dungeons to threaten and/or mock us. Then Harry in his crazy state told the dark lord to stand on his head and blow bubbles...which was hilarious despite our "we're gonna die" situation.

We waited for a bit and were then dragged outside to face Voldemort. Now if you have read Lilac's blog you know that she tried to save Harry, kissed him, broke the spell the Voldemort put on him and then Voldemort killed him. Where was I during this? I was fighting off ten full grown deatheaters....and my fire was burning them. After Harry was killed, we were once again thrown into the dark, smelly, wet dungeon to await our fate. Then when Lilac came my "cage"...how she got out...I don't want to know, James...my once minion came freed me and took her to Azkaban.

After I discovered her location, I used my reinstated position to get into past the dementors and found Lilac....curled up in a ball...rocking back and forth....screaming "HARRY....nope-nope-nope..." every five minutes. I tried getting her attention, but nothing would work, so I threw fire at her feet. Enough said..she screamed and finally noticed me. I told her that we could save Harry, my grandfather, Sirius...everyone, if she came with me, as pulled out my timeturner....that nobody really knew I had..... As I was turning it back, James popped out of nowhere and tried to stop us...I slapped him leaving a hand print shaped burn on his face...he deserved it. Then he just HAD to spray a jet of water at us! He messed us the timeturner...and we landed on Hogwarts grounds....in twelve year old bodies.....yup we had to go through school....again!

Now I know what everyone is thinking..THEY MESSED UP BIG TIME!...and you would be right...the good news...KEVIN WAS STILL ALIVE!AND GRANDPA DUMBLEDORE! AND HARRY! AND SIRIUS! We could start over and save everyone!

Now I'm gonna let you take it all in, but remember...I told you that there were TWO stories before the one you know so well.

Saphire.A.R.D.

3 comments:

Just Me said...

Let's just say that in the original story, between us girls, it was not WE HAVE TO GO THROUGH SCHOOL AGAIN...it was something else...lolololololololololololo

Just Me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Spirit said...

.....WELL IT WAS TRUE.....It was a natural reaction....yeah....lol
-Saphire