Monday, December 22, 2008

Tagged

1. Each blogger must post these rules first.
2. Each blogger starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Blogger s that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their 8 things.
4. At the end of your blog,you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don't forget to leave them a comment,telling them that they've been tagged and to read your blog

Well those are the rules and here come the facts!

1. I am barely human, instead I have vampire, shapeshifter ans fairy DNA within me...don't ask about the fairy thing because I have no idea how that worked out...
2. I am Voldemort's granddaughter and I am ashamed to carry the same name as the monster who killed my family.
3. I made it so that Lucius Malfoy would have a VERY difficult time having children...I will give you a hint on how...exploding toilet...
4. I view my elemental abilities as a curse because all that they have done is destroy my loved ones...because of my abilities and temper, the boy I loved was burned to death...I couldn't control the flames...
5. I hide my emotions from even my best friends at times and there are some things that nobody will ever know about me or my past...
7. I fell in love with Sirius Black and I never meant to...It almost caused my half-sister Lilac to disappear from existence...
8. When people try to blame me for their mistakes, I get pissed and when they continue to say that they can beat me in a fight...They'd best run for their lives...or be prepared for pain...

Tag:
Lilac
Sonar
Echo
Chaos
Izzy
Fwit
camilla price
Rybon

There...I did it, happy?

-Saphire.A.R.P.D.B.

2 comments:

Storm said...

HI SAPHIRE!!! you need a hug? or maybe a christmas present?
*huggz*

Spirit said...

Hi(hugs back) Thanks but I'm fine! But Christmas is fun lol kidding you don't have to get me anything!