Friday, December 12, 2008

Hey

Hey, Ray wants me to do my fairy name so...yeah, here it is:

Your fairy is called Feather Goblinwitch
She is a bringer of riches and wealth.
She lives in high places where the clouds meet the earth.
She is only seen in the enchanted moment between sleep and waking.
She wears pale blue like the sky. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.


....I don't know about it...What do you think?

MY TURN! MY TURN! Hi I'm Jessica Pan, Friend of Saphire and Radar! I did the fairy thing to! Here's mine!


Your fairy is called Tangle Elfdancer
She is a cheerful sprite.
She lives at the bottom of tangled gardens and in hedgerows.
She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup.
She wears tangled dresses of multicoloured petals. She has delicate green wings like a cicada.

YAY I got the same as Radar did! Does that mean we're similar?

...Ummm this is Saphire again and no...Pan and Ray are NOT similar...at least not REALLY similar...

Cya!

-Saphire.A.R.P.D
and
-Jessica Pan

No comments: