Saturday, January 3, 2009

SORRY! Here is the continuation of my journey

Hi, I was reading my past entries and I noticed that I never continued with what happened after Malfoy tried to rape me! Well as you can guess, I don't like it when people try to do things to me without my permission..soooo I remembered some muggle chemicals that I had with me hehehe You have to understand that I was in a state of rage...I AM Voldemort's granddaughter after all...Well for my revenge I sorta made a chemical mix and poured it into the toilet that Malfoy was using...ummm Then the toilet kinda exploded and Malfoy was officially sent to St. Mungo's.

I know, I know, I probably went a bit to far..or at least thats what Lilac told me...but on the bright side, he never bothered me again...at least not in that way hehehe I guess I DO have some darkness in me...but give me a break! HE TRIED TO RAPE ME!...Besides he was able to be healed and fixed up...its not like I killed him or anything...right? Well, more later!

-Saphire.A.R.P.D

4 comments:

strawbeesplash said...

even for malfoy
that's a bit far

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA

I agree with Fwit!

Spirit said...

(teary eyed) Nobody understands me!!!! FWIT!! YOU HAVE RETURNED!!!! Welcome back!

Spirit said...

First part from me and second part from me and Ray...wait...Ray typed in the teary eyed...I don't cry...

-Saphire