Wednesday, November 26, 2008

What I'm Thankful For

I am thankful that Dumbledore took me in after my parents were killed

I am thankful for my fox friend Schitzophrenia

I am thankful for a chance to save everyone that died

I am thankful for a chance to learn to be happy again

I am thankful to the Ravenclaws of the future who excepted me

I am thankful that the Weasleys' taught me how to be a friend again

I am thankful that Sirius taught me to love again

I am thankful to the Marauders, who taught me to laugh again

I am thankful to have met my half-sister

I am thankful to have met Radar

I am thankful for my broom

I am thankful for my knowledge

I am thankful for my elemental powers

I am thankful that I didn't become like my grandfather Voldemort

I am thankful that I had a chance to slap James in the face and leave a hand print-shaped burn on his face...because it was funny

-Saphire.A.R.D.P

6 comments:

Storm said...

and i am thankful for YOU!

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahahahahaha
James....handprint...hahahahahaha
OMG...can't breathe...hahahahaha

I love you Saphire...you made my day...ha..hahaha*cough*haha*cough coughcough*

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful for you to Storm!

Love ya to sis!

Anonymous said...

Nice new picture on the background header thing...wow did that make any sense?

Anonymous said...

Thank you and yes it made sense!

Anonymous said...

OMG ECHO IS ANNOYING MEEEEEEEEEEEE

GET ME OUT OF HERE
GOSD DARNATION!

Okay, seriously, if Radar isn't posting...since you use HER conputer, does that mean that YOU won't be posting...

Cuz that's gonna suck because then I have Echo's blog to entertain me...and she's a...feathery pink fluff ball. AND I HATE FEATHERY PINK FLUFFLY THINGS...

that goes for puffs too...cept cedric. Cedric was the less puffy of them all.

BUT SHES A TOTAL PUFF

*starts beating head against wall*

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH