Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Who am I?

Sometimes I wonder about who I truly am....I am different from everyone around me....

Born a Ravenclaw and Slytherin:




But raised to be a true Griffindor:


Who was I meant to be? If my parents hadn't of died...would I be different? Would I have been in Slytherin? Or completed all of my years in Hogwarts in Ravenclaw?

If my true grandfather, the Dark Lord Voldemort, had found me that night long ago..would I support the Dark Side instead of the Light?

Sometimes I feel the darkness of my ancestors trying to break free inside me...and I fear that one day...it might...

Saphire.A.R.D.P.

5 comments:

Just Me said...

...I was the complete opposite. I was born from those who were noble (Sirius was a true Gryffendor)and Ravenclaw is in my blood as well...I guess tha Black part of me is my ture colors...but I was raised to serve the dark...but wanted so desperately to serve the light...but inside...I don;t know anymore...

Spirit said...

Yup...its ironic that we're sisters

Storm said...

both of you are neither. you have dark and light in you, so you are of the shadows. dark can only exist with light, and what is light with no dark?
(thought-provoking question of the day!)

Just Me said...

this is very true...

Spirit said...

yup